Date(s) - Friday, 06/05/2020
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
‘This summer, the Arlington Music Hall (AMH) is presenting concerts featuring local artist at 25% capacity. The City of Arlington is permitting the AMH to present live entertainment as a registered theatre with the Texas Historic Commission. AMH prioritizes the public health of our customers, employees, volunteers and performing artist.
AMH Customers are asked to participate in the protection of the public health by following the Customer Guidelines listed:
- Follow Public Health Guidelines: https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/OpenTexas-Checklist-Movie-Theater-Customers.pdf
- Electronic Ticketing: Participate in E-Ticketing using AMH Eventbrite ticketing to avoid waiting in lines and transactions with others:
- Upload the Eventbrite App to your smart phone or desktop
- Follow Arlington Music Hall as an Event Organizer
- Save your tickets purchased or print from your devices
- Upload/Save your tickets purchased to be scanned upon entering
- Call the AMH box office (817) 226-4400 for assistance’
- Face masks for customers is recommenced but not required.
The battle for greatest guitarist of all time is one that is ever-raging and constantly being discussed.
Texas Flood has become the premier Stevie Ray Vaughan tribute act in the nation. With guitarist Tommy Katona leading the way, they bring the raw high energy of music and stage presence that Stevie Ray himself had. They have had the privilege of traveling all over the country with their tribute act. It is not only a show, but a recreated experience of one of the greatest blues guitarists of all time. This is their loving tribute to the life and music of Stevie Ray Vaughan.
Widely recognized as one of the most creative and influential musicians of the 20th century, Jimi Hendrix pioneered the explosive possibilities of the electric guitar. Hendrix’s innovative style of combining fuzz, feedback and controlled distortion created a new musical form. Because he was unable to read or write music, it is nothing short of remarkable that Jimi Hendrix’s meteoric rise in the music took place in just four short years. His musical language continues to influence a host of modern musicians, from George Clinton to Miles Davis, and Steve Vai to Jonny Lang.
Blues-Rock-Forever Hendrix Band are Dallas-based trio! They love to play the music of guitar legend Jimi Hendrix.
Band Members: Tommy Katona – guitar & vocals, Steve Buckner – bass, Travis Montoya – drums