Date(s) - Saturday, 06/06/2020
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
‘This summer, the Arlington Music Hall (AMH) is presenting concerts featuring local artist at 25% capacity. The City of Arlington is permitting the AMH to present live entertainment as a registered theatre with the Texas Historic Commission. AMH prioritizes the public health of our customers, employees, volunteers and performing artist.
AMH Customers are asked to participate in the protection of the public health by following the Customer Guidelines listed:
- Follow Public Health Guidelines: https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/organization/opentexas/OpenTexas-Checklist-Movie-Theater-Customers.pdf
- Electronic Ticketing: Participate in E-Ticketing using AMH Eventbrite ticketing to avoid waiting in lines and transactions with others:
- Upload the Eventbrite App to your smart phone or desktop
- Follow Arlington Music Hall as an Event Organizer
- Save your tickets purchased or print from your devices
- Upload/Save your tickets purchased to be scanned upon entering
- Call the AMH box office (817) 226-4400 for assistance’
- Face masks for customers is recommenced but not required.
Forever Mac is six Dallas area music veterans exploring the journey through some of the most powerful and influential music ever made. Faithful recreations of those beautiful harmonies and iconic instrumental tones will take you back to the days when Fleetwood Mac’s hits ruled the radio.
When the members discovered their shared love of Fleetwood Mac’s organic vocal blend and awesome songwriting, putting a band together was inevitable. What they didn’t expect was how much fun performing such great songs would be!
Forever Mac’s continuing fascination with this iconic music lets them bring you a never ending variety of song arrangements, spanning more than four decades of tours and performances.
They love Fleetwood Mac as much as you do, and we can’t wait to share this magical live experience!
Windy City is a new Dallas-based Chicago tribute band. The band was formed as a labor of love for this amazing music just one year ago and yet you’d swear they’ve been performing this music for decades.
Windy City’s goal is to bring you the signature tunes of Chicago as you might have originally experienced them when that needle first hit the turntable so many years ago.
The band’s catalog ranges from the early Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) album in 1969, all the way through to the chart-topping hits from the later albums in the early 1980s.
We hope you’ll plan to join us for this extraordinary musical treat!